EmergenC in Laos *Video*

Where ever I go, I always have a little “EmergenC”!

For 10 days, I was laid up with food poisoning – it was the pineapple shake from the Hmong night market in Luang Prabang, Laos that did it! Argh!

Watch the video!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 and is filed under Our Sponsors.

Join Our Mailing List

Thanks for checking out my global living and giving adventures!

Sign up for my Weekly Update to get a free Charitable Giving Guide and more surprises straight to your inbox. Join the fun!