Book Photos and Videos
The extraordinary individuals that you meet in the pages of Adventure Philanthropist: Great Adventures Volunteering Abroad come alive!
Check out the more than 70 videos and 200 photos that accompany each chapter of the book. Here’s just a taste of the who you’ll meet:
- Admire Uganda’s Little Angels as they dance
- Hear Dr. Simon tell us about the world’s biggest fish
- Watch mountain gorillas hungrily consume lunch
- Peek at the pristine beaches of Sipadan off the island of Borneo
- Listen to a rare video of a Kuna lullaby
Each of the following sections offers you an intimate look at the more than 60 countries and communities I visited during my two year trek. Each batch of photos and videos corresponds to Adventure Philanthropist chapters:
- Introduction – My Irresistible Idea
- Chapter 1 – HOPE
- Chapter 2 – HUMILITY
- Chapter 3 – AWE
- Chapter 4 – FEAR
- Chapter 5 – JOY
- Chapter 6 – ANGER
- Chapter 7 – SURPRISE
- Chapter 8 – PAIN
- Chapter 9 – LOVE
- Chapter 10 – GRATITUDE
Video & Photo Feedback
What do you think? What was your favorite photo or video? Want to see even more? There’s plenty more where these treasures came from! Just write me at Erin@GoErinGo.com.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013 and is filed under Book Photos and Videos.