Thelma: Day #10 – Jackson Hole Rodeo
• Number of miles driven: 31
• Amount of money spent: $196.33 ($153.70 motel, $16.00 breakfast,$26.63 dinner)
• Best pic: Bull Ridin’!
• Song of the Day: Lenny Kravitz’s American Woman
• Nighttime abode: Jackson, WY
• Special Purchase: $14 Jackson Hole Rodeo ticket
Rodeo here I come — Yeehaw! I decided to stay an extra night in Jackson Hole (which was a pleasure) just to see the rodeo. And I’m thrilled I did.
I got me an eyeful of calf roping, barrel racing and and my favorite — bull riding!
Which reminds me of my own bull riding experience…
As they say, this isn’t my first rodeo: Bull At its Finest
Read the next post in this series: Thelma: Day #11 – Great Salt Lake
Read the first post in this series: Thelma without Louise: An American Adventure
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 15th, 2010 and is filed under North America.